Frequently Asked Questions & Guidelines!
What kind of Queries are not allowed to ask staff members?
- Unnecessary questioning is not allowed
- Requesting to post any course/tutorial/books…etc.,
- Queries related to Link Updation
- Queries related to Account Hold
Remember, asking above questions may catch your account to stay on hold.
What Kind of Content is Not Allowed for Posting?
- Posting legal content Illegally without the actual owner’s consent
- Distribution of any Illegal copy of any Branded content is strictly prohibited
- Promoting any product, service, website, etc., is strictly prohibited
- Don’t post topics that mislead others
- Only post 100% Safe content (Check if it has virus or performs malicious activity)
- Only give credits to actual owner, don’t give credits to the one who share it.
- Do not post cracked/patched programs, which are harmful
What Kind of “help” Queries Are Not Allowed?
We strictly prohibite asking for the legal stuff illegally!
- Asking legal content Illegally or asking any other illegal content that can hurt any brand or individual’s royalty is strictly prohibited from posting!
- I want this course/tutorial/books, please anyone can give it to me, in case you guys have it?
- How to get the “xyz brand/company’s” free account or premium account for free?
- How to get code/key/License to grab the premium of any tool/app/account.
- How can I earn money easily, rapidly, smoothly, efficiently… fast, etc?
- I need this tool/app/theme/plugin how to get this free/premium tool/app/login credentials, avoid asking to get things this way…
Does Requesting Bins/Cookies/Generators/Cards/Cracks/Serial Keys Allowed?
No, not allowed!
You can’t request for bins/cookies or any bin methods to get accounts via Topic nor via a reply on any thread. Warning, avoid asking for bin methods to get accounts.
You can see bins/cookies related topics here just use them, but requesting for the given one has expired or any new bins/cookies/generators Not Allowed .
- Whenever the OP has working bins/cookies in ready to post, he/she will update automatically, that doesn’t mean you can PM them. Requesting/asking for Bin/cookie via thread/reply/PM may cause Account suspension.
What if Download link expires, Should I Ask Via Post/Reply?
No, not allowed!
Avoid making a useless reply on the threads that say ‘‘expired’’ ‘‘not working’’, those links may expire. (You’re late, better luck next time)
- When the new updated ones are available, they will get attached by members or the OPs will update the thread whenever they want. Avoid asking for updating.
- If you can’t say thanks enough, then better leave the thread without saying a word.
Does Requesting For Coupons Or Updated Coupons Allowed Here?
No, not allowed!
Asking for any coupon of any kind not allowed, and for updating coupons.
- If the existing coupon is expired, do not ask for updated one to any OP or to any member, as they will update the thread with updated coupon(s) whenever they want.
Why My Topic Needs Approval?
Each topic requires HackAgents Moderator’s Approval, they will check your post(s) & if everything seems to be fine with your post(s) > according to HackAgents ToS & FAQ, then your topic will get approved by one of our Moderators & you will get a notification!
- Don’t panic unless your topic gets approved, but if it gets Rejected there is no notification for rejection, so avoid repeating to post the same topic again and avoid asking any silly questions to any staff members for your rejected post(s), read the FAQ twice to determine what you have missed.
Remember, asking for approving topics may catch your account to stay on hold.
Is it allowed to post paid/discounted coupon(s) / discount deals?
No, not allowed!
- We only allow 100% OFF Coupon(s)
Why My Posted Coupon(s) or Posted Topic Got Rejected?
Some Resons :
- Duplicate Topics
- Promoting product/services/websites…etc.,
- Posting illegal content
- Posting Adult Content
- Promoting courses
- Voilating HackAgents FAQ & ToS
Is it allowed to use link shortners?
No, not allowed!
- Using link shortners may get your account silenced.
Is it ok, to post something With Torrent Downloadable Link or Magnet URI?
- Yes , if it is legal and allowed to post.
How Can I Change My Username?
Sorry , you can’t change your username on your own.
- Contact any staff member for changing your username. You can only request once every 6 Months.
Why my account is on hold?
Yeah, Good question, due to a misleading, rules violation, or something like, You’ve spammed the forum by ignoring such things. Some of them are Duplicate topic, Sharing branded content, Promoting, Spaming with posts, Unnecessary reply, or anything that listed above to avoid sharing or asking.
If your account at hold, all you have to do is to Wait and read the guidance to avoid account getting Mute in the future. Don’t ask about it to any Staff member , just have patience and your account will be fine once the limitation gets expired. You will get a notification in both conditions, once it gets muted and once it gets unmuted. the max limitation is 7 days. else it can be for less or max period considering the reason.
Remember, asking to lift the hold and reasons for hold, may get your account banned.
WILL BE UPDATED WHEN WE ALLOW SELLING
Every HackAgents member must follow rules and respect other members, else your account banned
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
These are not hard and fast rules, merely guidelines to aid the human judgment of our community and keep this a clean and well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
- Knee-jerk contradiction
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
The conversations we have here set the tone for every new arrival. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
Let’s leave our community better than we found it.
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it . If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you , the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category 1 and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.